Valhalla Border Collies
5735C Bob Daniel Road
Oxford, NC 27565
Please provide proof that your dog is current on the following annual vaccinations and examinations:
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Negative heartworm test
- Negative fecal examination and/or de-wormed within two (2) weeks of arrival
- Dogs must be flea free! If your dog has fleas upon arrival, the dog will be treated at the owner’s expense
For the safety of your dog(s), please inform us if your dog has ever exhibited any of the following behaviors:
- Aggression (towards people or other animals)
- Escape artist/climbing
- Separation anxiety
- Hard to handle
- Hard to catch/won’t come when called
Please bring with you:
- Collar with identification tag
- Dog crate
- Dog food (enough for the length of your dog’s stay)
- Heartworm prevention and flea/tick treatment
We care for the dogs here for training as our own. If, for any reason, your dog(s) needs veterinary care while staying with us, unless otherwise prearranged with your own veterinarian, your dog(s) will be treated by our veterinarian. All medical costs associated with the care of the dog(s) while here in training are the responsibility of the owner. Valhalla Border Collies, Christine Koval, their workers, employees or agents will not be held liable for the dog(s) illness, injury, escape, theft or death.
The owner assumes full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their dog(s) to persons, animals or property and waives and releases all liability claims against Valhalla Border Collies, Christine Koval, their workers, employees or agents, including claims by third parties.
All training and/or medical costs will be paid in full before the dog(s) is returned to the owner. In the event the bill is not paid in full, the owner will incur a kennel cost (including but not limited to food, care and maintenance) over and above the current bill until the amount due is paid in full.
Transportation costs for the dog(s) are the sole responsibility of the owner.